Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So, the other day I was doing my daily internet check ups. Email, bank account, car forums, facebook, twitter and then finally myspace. I usually don't read bulletins unless it sounds interesting but on myspace 90% of the time it's something extremely stupid like a survey, "new pics" post or someone saying like 2 words to someone. For example, " TITLE: I THINK...... MAIN MESSAGE: YOU'RE CUTE (insert name here)". Anyways, I've been into photography for some reason lately and this kid Michael Truong posted a bulletin that caught my eye "bump for a new photoshoot".

So, I check it out and to my amazement it was some amazing photography for a hs kid.


I was like holy crap, this high school kid takes some nice photos. He even has models in his photography not so bad looking either. I go back to his albulms and spot his "My Photos" albulm and on the cover it has a 1st gen GS300.

Click on it and guess what you get?

Only a picture of him driving a lexus. I'm like okay maybe he's just modest about his car. I look through his albulms a little more and I find that car that's on his "my photos" cover.


Holy fuck! Was my first reaction to seeing these pics. To get a car to look like that you need some major dough and I could not believe a high school kid like that could afford it. Let's list what you would most likely need for this car setup.
Suspension - At least over 1.5k for coilovers and for air suspension if it is will be around 3-4k.
Wheels and Tires- Over 1k.
Body kit- is probably a little under 2k. If it's authentic.
His parents must love him alot to buy him a 15k car plus all those modifications.

It's not over yet...

I talk to a friend about his ride trying to find more info about it and it turns out this m0th3r f*cker was bull sh*tting. Apparently, all those pictures that he claims as his photoshoots are not his! He takes pics from a car forum (Club Lexus) and photoshops his "Michael T" in the corner of it. So, it would look like it's his work. What the f*ck right? So, I research and here is the proof.


Evidence # 1
Look at the "signature" in the top right corner..

Now look at this one...

The original guys that took that pic are part of a shop called VIP Tint from Murrieta(takes 2 hours to get there) and I highly doubt they even know a kid name Michael T.

Evidence #2

Look at the bottom right..

Compared to...


Maybe he's the one who took the pic above?
Well, I bet you your balls that he didn't. The owner of the black car above is from Silicon Valley that is a 7 hour drive from where Michael T. lives.

Maybe he was the one who posted those pics on the forum?
Again cut off your balls and give it to me now if you're thinking it's him. The guy who posted the picture of his black GS username is mrurmil and the silver Q is VIPTINT.

His user name is MIKEGS3 and here's the proof.

I didn't know you were a computer repairman... -.-



Here's some bull sh*t he posted on the forum.


You have to be at least 25 yrs old to get a rental from Lexus and they RARELY let someone under 25 to even get a Lexus. They might give you a Toyota but not a Lexus.

Sorry, if I sound like a stalker hater. I just really don't like liars that take it this far. What you do in the dark will eventually come to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment